Topic: Instagram Action error

Hi, when I try to dowload an Instagram video with the action, I get this error pasted below. Does anyone know what this mean? How can I fix this?

Thank you!

Begin_Message: Logging in to Instagram...
Determinate: 0
Loaded session from session.
Begin_Message: Downloading Instagram post...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/Dropzone 4.app/Contents/Actions/lib/python_runner.py", line 13, in <module>
getattr(action, action_name)()
  File "/Users/pier-luc/Library/Application Support/Dropzone/Actions/Instagram Downloader.dzbundle/action.py", line 49, in dragged
    post = Post.from_shortcode(L.context, m.group(1))
  File "/Users/pier-luc/Library/Application Support/Dropzone/Actions/Instagram Downloader.dzbundle/instaloader/structures.py", line 88, in from_shortcode
    post._node = post._full_metadata
  File "/Users/pier-luc/Library/Application Support/Dropzone/Actions/Instagram Downloader.dzbundle/instaloader/structures.py", line 205, in _full_metadata
    self._obtain_metadata()
  File "/Users/pier-luc/Library/Application Support/Dropzone/Actions/Instagram Downloader.dzbundle/instaloader/structures.py", line 198, in _obtain_metadata
    raise BadResponseException("Fetching Post metadata failed.")
instaloader.exceptions.BadResponseException: Fetching Post metadata failed.

[Task completed]

Re: Instagram Action error

I just fixed a bug in this action that may have been causing this issue.

Can you please update the action (you can do this by right clicking the Instagram Downloader action in the Dropzone grid, clicking edit and then clicking the 'Check for Action Update' button) and then trying this download again.

Make sure the Instagram Downloader action is on version 1.2 (this is also shown when editing the action).

If it still fails, can you please also provide the Instagram post URL you dropped on Dropzone that failed. This is also included in the earlier section of the debug log but you haven't included this above.

Re: Instagram Action error

Sorry, I didn't notice I was missing part of the log.
It seems the update fixed the issue, I just tried again and it worked!

Thank you!