Topic: Ruby Errors with dropbox

Recently updated, haven't used in awhile.  When I try and drop files from Photos to dropbox I get the following Ruby stack trace.

[Launching task with command line: runner.rb task-92882]

Task description file task-92882:

ACTION: "/Users/mikelanghorst/Library/Application Support/Dropzone 3/Actions/Dropbox.dzbundle"
EVENT: "dragged"
VARIABLE: "app_version" "3.5.4"
VARIABLE: "dragged_type" "files"
VARIABLE: "user_id" "mike.langhorst@gmail.com"
VARIABLE: "support_folder" "/Users/mikelanghorst/Library/Application Support/Dropzone 3"
ITEMS: "/var/folders/py/ygh2zbv93q1057x8lkb0htmm0000gn/T/filepromise/DSC02069.jpg"

Determinate: 1
Begin_Message: Copying DSC02069.jpg ...
/Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/rsync.rb:16:in `do_copy'
undefined method `each' for #<String:0x007fb7558155b0> (NoMethodError)    from /Users/mikelanghorst/Library/Application Support/Dropzone 3/Actions/Dropbox.dzbundle/action.rb:69:in `dragged'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/runner.rb:71:in `call'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/runner.rb:71:in `<main>'

Running El Capitan

Re: Ruby Errors with dropbox

Looks to be specific to the Dropbox add-on, I can drop to an e-mail, imgur, and Facebook.  I installed the MAS version, but then replaced it with the downloaded one from the Aptonic site.

Odd, I reinstalled the add-on, since although it was in my grid, it wasn't listed as installed in preferences.  It's working now.

Yeah that was an issue with an old version of the Dropbox action. It was fixed in an update. It's best to go into the 'User Actions' tab and do a 'Check for Updates' from time to time to make sure you have the newest version of the actions.