Topic: Ruby SFTP Yosemite Issue

Is there a issue with ruby and your app on Yosemite. I am getting the following error when trying to setup a new ssh upload and I havent had the time to debug it.

/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in `require': cannot load such file -- bundler/setup (LoadError)
    from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in `require'
    from /Users/jonathankutz/Library/Application Support/Dropzone 3/Actions/SCP Upload.dzbundle/scp_uploader.rb:1:in `<top (required)>'
    from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.0/usr/lib/ruby/2.0.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in `require'
    from /Users/jonathankutz/Library/Application Support/Dropzone 3/Actions/SCP Upload.dzbundle/action.rb:17:in `<top (required)>'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/runner.rb:65:in `load'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/runner.rb:65:in `<main>'

Re: Ruby SFTP Yosemite Issue

I've just updated this action. Can you please try reinstalling it from here:

https://aptonic.com/dropzone3/actions/i … P%20Upload

After update, right click on the SCP action in the grid, click Edit and check you're now using version 1.1.

Let me know if this new version fixes it smile

I can now log in. Thank you. The URL that the action copied though was

http://www.XXX.com/downloads/download

The file I uploaded was named "Screen Shot 2015-01-21 at 5.56.11 PM.jpg"

I uploaded the file to XXX.com/downloads/

I know my root path and remote URL path are correct, and the file is now located at www.XXX.com/downloads/Screen Shot 2015-01-21 at 5.56.11 PM.jpg

Thanks

Also, i was getting a ruby error when trying to send a iMessage to a email address, i was going to mess with that today and see if it was just a email address, or happened when i actually entered a phone number, not that i think that should matter.

After installing this action though, it worked this morning no issues. weird