Topic: Keyboard navigation

This is a pretty obvious one: ability to navigate the grid from the keyboard (using arrow keys).

Re: Keyboard navigation

Yep, the OS X grids you can add to the dock allow this - although I'm pretty sure almost noone realises it. It's low priority, but I will definitely consider it for the future.

3 (edited by ikemitsu 2014-11-30 14:40:41)

John wrote:

Yep, the OS X grids you can add to the dock allow this - although I'm pretty sure almost noone realises it. It's low priority, but I will definitely consider it for the future.

Just checking: I cannot add Dropzone to Dock and use the grid there? I don't see a way to use Dropzone from Dock.

I think the want to navigate the grid with arrow keys is very natural. After all, you can activate Dropzone with a hotkey.

No you can't add Dropzone to the dock. I was referring to when you drag a folder to the place beside the trash (and then right click it and then click view as grid) this creates a grid when you click it similar to the Dropzone grid. You can use the arrow keys in those grids.

It's true, it would definitely be nice to be able to open the grid using the hotkey and then select an action with the keyboard.