Topic: Minor niggle with tray icon

Hi,

Having  a minor niggle with the Dropzone 2 (latest Mac App Store version, v2.3) tray icon: it seems to stay permanently visible at the top of the screen when running full screen games. Examples include everything from Half Life 2, Portal 1/2 to Cut the Rope etc etc.

The issue is 100% repeatable on all three macs in the household (they are all running OS X Lion 10.7.4) including a mid-2011 MacBook Air, late-2010 MacBook Air and early 2010 MacBook Pro 13. Considering they all use different graphics cards I assume driver issues can be ruled out. No other apps placing tray icons in the system menu (Dropbox, Sugarsync, Google Drive, Trillian and ESET Cybersecurity) exhibit the same behavior as far as I have experienced.

Regards, fb0r

Re: Minor niggle with tray icon

Thanks fb0r. I'm aware of this issue. It's due to a workaround needed where drag and drop can stop working due to a bug in Lion. I'm working on a solution for a future update.

Re: Minor niggle with tray icon

Thanks for the reply. Crossing fingers for a future workaround. (And hopefully a bug fix from Apple too.) smile

Cheers