1 (edited by mzch 2012-02-03 00:53:46)

Topic: Issue when multiple desktops are activated

When multiple desktops are activated in Mission Control in Lion (10.7.3), Circle doesn't work correctly. It only works at the right edge of the right edge desktop.

Re: Issue when multiple desktops are activated

Thanks mzch. I have not been able to reproduce this myself yet, do you know if it happened on 10.7.2?

I am downloading the 10.7.3 combo update now. Once I've updated I will investigate further.

Unfortunately, I upgraded Dropzone after updating Lion to 10.7.3 so I don't know if the same issue occurs in 10.7.2 or not.

I upgraded to 10.7.3 and I'm still not able to reproduce this issue. When you say "multiple desktops are activated" am I correct in thinking you mean you have added desktops using the plus in the top right of mission control (screenshot)

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6364/multipledesktops.png

I tried adding a few desktops and Circles still activates fine on all desktops and in fullscreen apps. Do you have dual monitors or is there something else I'm missing here?

If possible, it would be very useful to see a short screen recording of this issue occurring. Thanks.

Thanks for your trying to reproduce this issue.
Er, when I rebooted my Mac today, this issue would not be reproduced.
I'm sorry to trouble you.

No problems, thanks.

This could be the same issue I'm having. Just bought the app yesterday and can't get circles to activate. I have multiple monitors (3) and multiple desktops (4) when I drag a file to the right edge of the main monitor nothing happens, if I continue dragging to the edge of the right monitor I end up on another desktop.