Topic: The new YouTube Uploader action fails

Hello,
The new YouTube Uploader action fails to upload videos to youtube, can I get the older one which had worked fine?
I have mid-2012 MBP with MacOS 10.12.6 installed. I tried to reinstall and re-register the new YouTube Uploader, with no avail.
Here's what the debug console says every time I'm trying to upload a video:

[Launching task with command line: runner.rb task-54961]

Task description file task-54961:

ACTION: "/Users/0000/Library/Application Support/Dropzone 3/Actions/YouTube Uploader.dzbundle"
EVENT: "dragged"
VARIABLE: "client_id" "••••"
VARIABLE: "dragged_type" "files"
VARIABLE: "app_version" "3.6.5"
VARIABLE: "access_token" "••••"
VARIABLE: "expires_at" "1525117016"
VARIABLE: "refresh_token" "••••"
VARIABLE: "unique_client_id" "••••"
VARIABLE: "client_secret" "••••"
VARIABLE: "api_key" "••••"
VARIABLE: "support_folder" "/Users/0000/Library/Application Support/Dropzone 3"
ITEMS: "/Users/0000/Downloads/histalmut.mp4"

Determinate: 0
Begin_Message: Connecting to YouTube...
Save_Value_Name: access_token
Save_Value: ya29.Gl28BcARz0MU9Sw4PM9GxeUZU9NPjFT9xtyEjSFMIdeQszn38a9bg_cJ1tnm0pLTv83xE7z_bw66sfLAHIiu2uvrk9HWVg8LjKx7FrY-CIIPHoPjeiQPYNzRcQrzQUw
Save_Value_Name: expires_at
Save_Value: 1526407431
Begin_Message: Uploading histalmut.mp4 to YouTube...
/Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/bundled-gems/ruby/2.0.0/gems/google-api-client-0.10.3/lib/google/apis/core/http_command.rb:211:in `check_status': badContent Media type 'application/mp4' is not supported. Valid media types [video/*, application/octet-stream] (Google::Apis::ClientError)
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/bundled-gems/ruby/2.0.0/gems/google-api-client-0.10.3/lib/google/apis/core/api_command.rb:108:in `check_status'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/bundled-gems/ruby/2.0.0/gems/google-api-client-0.10.3/lib/google/apis/core/http_command.rb:179:in `process_response'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/bundled-gems/ruby/2.0.0/gems/google-api-client-0.10.3/lib/google/apis/core/upload.rb:204:in `process_response'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/bundled-gems/ruby/2.0.0/gems/google-api-client-0.10.3/lib/google/apis/core/upload.rb:272:in `execute_once'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/bundled-gems/ruby/2.0.0/gems/google-api-client-0.10.3/lib/google/apis/core/http_command.rb:107:in `block (2 levels) in execute'
from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/bundled-gems/ruby/2.0.0/gems/retriable-3.0.1/lib/retriable.rb:50:in `block in retriable'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/bundled-gems/ruby/2.0.0/gems/retriable-3.0.1/lib/retriable.rb:46:in `times'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/bundled-gems/ruby/2.0.0/gems/retriable-3.0.1/lib/retriable.rb:46:in `retriable'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/bundled-gems/ruby/2.0.0/gems/google-api-client-0.10.3/lib/google/apis/core/http_command.rb:104:in `block in execute'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/bundled-gems/ruby/2.0.0/gems/retriable-3.0.1/lib/retriable.rb:50:in `block in retriable'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/bundled-gems/ruby/2.0.0/gems/retriable-3.0.1/lib/retriable.rb:46:in `times'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/bundled-gems/ruby/2.0.0/gems/retriable-3.0.1/lib/retriable.rb:46:in `retriable'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/bundled-gems/ruby/2.0.0/gems/google-api-client-0.10.3/lib/google/apis/core/http_command.rb:96:in `execute'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/bundled-gems/ruby/2.0.0/gems/google-api-client-0.10.3/lib/google/apis/core/base_service.rb:353:in `execute_or_queue_command'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/bundled-gems/ruby/2.0.0/gems/google-api-client-0.10.3/generated/google/apis/youtube_v3/service.rb:4120:in `insert_video'
    from /Users/0000/Library/Application Support/Dropzone 3/Actions/YouTube Uploader.dzbundle/youtube.rb:62:in `upload_video'
    from /Users/0000/Library/Application Support/Dropzone 3/Actions/YouTube Uploader.dzbundle/action.rb:26:in `block in dragged'
    from /Users/0000/Library/Application Support/Dropzone 3/Actions/YouTube Uploader.dzbundle/action.rb:25:in `each'
    from /Users/0000/Library/Application Support/Dropzone 3/Actions/YouTube Uploader.dzbundle/action.rb:25:in `dragged'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/runner.rb:72:in `call'
    from /Applications/Dropzone 3.app/Contents/Actions/lib/runner.rb:72:in `<main>'

[Task completed]

Re: The new YouTube Uploader action fails

I am getting the same issue, any update on this?

I wish I at least had the possibility to download the older youtube upload action but there's none to be found

From my own testing this is a bug in the YT uploader action that chokes on mp4 files (that is, the files consisting of filenames with .mp4 extension appended). I got around with it by converting it to a QuickTime movie with .mov extension. It's certainly needs to be fixed.

Now it won't even accept the youtube registration. This action seems abandoned. It's not getting updated for quite a while and there's no possibility to download the older version of this action that actually worked. It's a shame since the DropZone has been a very useful app.

It appears that this action accepts only small files. I successfully uploaded 10-20 MB files but that's not enough.