- NEW You can now drag items from iTunes onto Dropzone destinations
- NEW Install Application destination now has an option to move/not move the source bundle to the trash after install completes
- NEW Install Application destination now prompts the user when installing a package with multiple installable bundles
- NEW Install Application destination now supports packages and prefpanes
- NEW Added a standalone Copy Files destination
- FIXED An issue in Dropzone Helper that would cause nasty drawing artifacts in the dock area when activating Exposé with dock hiding enabled
- FIXED A bug that was causing Rsync library file transfers to fail often
- FIXED An issue that caused the floating task status window position to get reset when it was dragged into the menubar area
- FIXED An issue that caused the task status progress bar to sometimes extend beyond the bounds of the window
- FIXED Some minor issues with text being cut off in the Preferences
- FIXED A bug that could cause Dropzone to keep trying to reinstall itself in a different location upon reboot
- FIXED The Install Application destination now knows to install in a user Applications folder if it exists
- FIXED Improved error handling on the Share Text destination
- FIXED Main Dropzone app now gets added to login items to make grid open faster when a file is dragged
THANKS: Many thanks Philippe Martin for his patience in helping resolve the bug where Dropzone would keep moving itself each reboot.
Also many thanks to Justin Mrkva of NovaStorm Software for his help fixing the issue with drawing artifacts in the dock area upon Exposé activation.